Social enterprises, Charities and NGOs that have adopted more enterprising models have greater access than ever before to new sources of finance. Few pursue the opportunities because they simply don't know what's available, who to talk to or how to access the funds. Eastside has a range of strong social enterprise investment networks and proven services, which can open the door to a varied number of social enterprise investment-raising options.
Since start-up in 2005, we have worked with more than 200 third sector clients and raised more than £25million.
Who could benefit?
Eastside offers a direct, targeted approach to securing investors, typically to help established clients secure between £50,000 and £5million of finance. Our successful track record includes raising money through a range of traditional and new sources of investors including:
- Corporate firms
- Government departments
- Community finance institutions
- Social venture funds
Eastside's Raising Investment Service:
- An assessment of your current funding needs and options
- Development of an investment strategy, coordinated with your needs as a business
- Review and advice on your funding materials, including your current business plan
- Management of the investment strategy process, including introductions to investors
- Consultant communication and support throughout the fund-raising process, to ensure that the final outcome meets your requirements